IB Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: The Intelligence Bureau has released the official notification for IB Recruitment for the Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking Staff (General) on the official website. The officials have released a total of 1671 vacancies for SA & MTS posts. The candidates can apply online for the IB SA & MTS recruitment till 10th February 2023.
Those who fulfill all the IB eligibility factors should submit the online application form before the last date in order to be a part of the selection process. The candidates will be selected for the post based on their performance in the Online Exam, Offline Exam of Descriptive Type, and Interview/Personality Test. In this blog, we have shared complete details the IB Recruitment including an overview, important dates, eligibility, steps to apply online, etc.
IB Recruitment 2023 Overview
Check the following table to get a detailed overview of the IB SA & MTS recruitment process in 2023.
|Conducting Body||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name||Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking Staff (General)|
|Number of Vacancies||1671|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – Rs 56900|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Offline Exam of Descriptive Type, and Interview/Personality Test|
IB Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The IB Notification 2023 has been announced on the official website. We have shared the important dates for the IB SA & MTS exam below for ease of the candidates.
|Notification Dates||January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||21st January to 10th February 2023|
|Exam Dates||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Result||To be updated soon|
IB Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
The distribution of vacancies under the IB Recruitment for all the posts is shared below:
- SA/Exe: 1525
- MTS/Gen: 150
IB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The IB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is an important factor to be satisfied by all the candidates aspiring for recruitment. The IB SA & MTS 2023 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates will be 27 years as of the closing date of the application. However, there shall be age relaxation on the upper age limit of the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants should have passed Matriculation (10th Class Pass) or equivalent from any recognized board
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India when applying for the post.
You can also check out these Articles
- IB Recruitment
- TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment
- GAIL Recruitment
- Indian Army Recruitment
- Telangana High court Recruitment
How to Apply Online for IB SA & MTS Vacancies 2023
Candidates can check the steps shared below to fill out the IB SA & MTS application form 2023 without any problems
- Go to the official MHA website.
- Now, press the “IB SA & MTS Apply Online Link” on the homepage.
- After that, register yourself, fill out the entire application form, and upload all the documents in the notified format.
- Now, pay the application fees as per the category and hit the submit button to complete the application process.
IB Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The candidates are required to pay the application fees as per their category online via SBI EPay Lite through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan, etc, The category-wise application fees are as follows:
- All Candidate: Rs 450/-
- General, EWS, and OBC categories (Male): Rs 500
IB Recruitment Process 2023
The candidates will be selected for the Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking Staff (General) posts based on their performance in the three phases shared below:
- Online Exam
- Offline Exam of Descriptive Type
- Interview/Personality Test
IB Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the selection process for IB Recruitment 2023?
The candidates will be selected for the IB SA & MTS post based on their performance in the Online Exam, Offline Exam of Descriptive Type, and Interview/Personality Test.
What is the last date to apply for IB 2023 recruitment?
The last date to submit the IB SA & MTS application is on or before 10th February 2023.