Gmail Account: How to Create & Login Gmail Account: Today in this article we are going to discuss How to create a new Gmail account and login that Gmail account. Gmail was launched by Google in 2004. Gmail has remained the preferred mail system of users since its launch. Gmail was made available to the public in 2007. Gmail now remains a special webmail service in the email market. Gmail, with its web-based service, also offers up to 15GB of free data storage now a days, which was 1GB earlier.
How to Create and Login Gmail Account
- To create a Google Gmail account, go to Google and search for Gmail sign up.
- Click on the ‘Create your Google Account’ link
- A new window will open where enter your name, username and password. After that click on Next.
- A window named ‘Verify your phone number’ will open. Verify with the help of OTP by entering your mobile number.
- By following these steps, your new Gmail account will be created.
- Now on the home page of Google, on the right hand side, click on the ‘Gmail‘ tab in the upper part.
- Sign in by entering your login username and password.
Gmail password Remember tips.
If you get locked out of your Gmail account, Google will send you an OTP to verify with the help of phone number or secondary email address to login again. You will have to login again by entering this OTP. After this, you can save the password in that device by clicking on the ‘Remember’ tab.
By default, Gmail’s inbox consists of three tabs. You’ll see the normal incoming emails in the primary tab. If Google considers an email to be social or promotional, it is shown in social or promotional Tabs. You can add additional custom tabs to the Gmail inbox if you wish.