Hajj Registration: The Indian government has formed a contract with Saudi Arabia to send 1.75 lacks Indians for Hajj 2023. We know that many of you wish to fulfill your holy journey and complete the Hajj. The government has opened the doors for applicants to book tickets for the Hajj 2023 in Jeddah. There is a website portal that allows you to book tickets for Hajj Registration. Read this article to know more about the booking process, application form, costs of booking, tickets, and last date for Hajj 2023.
Hajj Registration 2023
Registration for the Hajj 2023 will be done online. Lately, there were many restrictions on the number of Indians who were visiting and Saudi Arabia had put certain restrictions. These restrictions were removed when the Indian government decided to have a bilateral agreement with the government of Saudi Arabia. Now, you can register online on the government’s portal and make the application fee payment. The applications will be drawn in a lottery and a three-pager list will be released of all the selected pilgrims for this year.
As the visit to Hajj is considered the biggest pilgrimage trip in Islam, people also say that only a few lucky ones are able to make this pilgrimage.
Hajj Registration Overview
|Portal to register||As shared in the article|
|Dates||26th June 2023 – 1st July 2023|
|Link to register||www.hajcommittee.gov.in|
Hajj Application Form 2023
In order to be able to enter the lucky draw for the selection the initial step is to fill in all your details on the Hajj committee portal. Here are all the updates on the Hajj Application Form 2023:
- The portal for the application which is created by the government for the Hajj applications to simplify their process to apply can be visited here hajcommittee.gov.in.
- The portal will be open for the 2023 Hajj in the final week of January, you can keep checking the portal to get a better idea about the time-to-time updates
- The application should not have any errors and all the details have to be filled correctly
- Make sure you do not miss the Hajj Application Form 2023 Last date at any cost and make the submission timely.
You can also check out these Articles
Hajj Eligibility Criteria
There are a few eligibility criteria that have been mentioned by the Hajj Committee and only the individuals who fall under these criteria will be allowed to go to the Hajj. These criteria as mentioned below:
- The age of the pilgrims should be under 65, anyone who is older than 65 years will not be allowed
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed to perform Hajj and thus should fill up the application. The application form in such matters gets rejected right away
- Possession of a valid passport which should have been created one month prior to the application date must be created.
- After the pandemic, it is very important to be fully vaccinated and this should be proven by providing a certificate at the time of registration.
How to Apply for Hajj 2023?
Here is the step-by-step process to guide you in the application process for Hajj 2023 application:
- Visit the official portal for Hajj Application in India, hajcommittee.gov.in
- Once you have opened the portal, see the notice regarding HAF 20203 and click on the same
- Your Aadhar Card Number along with the passport number will be required to apply further in this process
- You will have to share your details including bank account details.
- Further, upload the required documents including a canceled cheque and Aadhar Card. And other documents
- Finally, pay the fee of INR 300 to complete
Hajj Registration FAQs
Where can I apply for Hajj 2023?
You can visit the official portal for Hajj Application in India at www.hajcommittee.gov.in
What is the application fee for Hajj Form in India?
The fee for Hajj Application is INR 300.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PM News||Click Here|