GAIL Recruitment 2023: GAIL (India) Limited has released the official notification for GAIL Recruitment 2023 on its official website. A total of 277 vacancies have been released for various posts like Chief Manager, Senior Engineer, Senior Officer, and Officer (Security). The online GAIL application window will remain active from 4th January to 2nd February 2023.
All the eligible and interested candidates should fulfill all the GAIL eligibility conditions and submit the application form before the last date in order to participate in the recruitment. In this article, we have shared complete details on GAIL recruitment including an overview, important dates, steps to apply online, salary details, etc.
GAIL Recruitment 2023 Overview
Check the following table to get a complete overview of the GAIL exam recruitment process in 2023.
|Conducting Body||GAIL (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Manager, Senior Engineer, Senior Officer, and Officer (Security)|
|Number of Vacancies||277 vacancies|
|Exam Name||GAIL Exam|
|Selection Process||Depends on Post|
|Salary||Varies as per post|
GAIL Recruitment 2023 Registration Important Dates
The GAIL Notification 2023 has been released on the official website. We have discussed the important dates for the GAIL recruitment below for the ease of the aspirants
|Notification Dates||January 2023|
|GAIL Application Dates||4th January to 2nd February 2023|
|Exam Dates||To be updated soon|
|Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Result||To be updated soon|
GAIL Eligibility Criteria 2023
The GAIL Eligibility Criteria is a crucial element to be fulfilled by all the aspirants before submitting the online application form. Thus, the candidates should meet all the eligibility conditions and then apply for the recruitment process. The GAIL 2023 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
The age limit for the candidates applying for various post under GAIL Recruitment will be as follow
- For Chief Manager Post: 40 years
- For Officer (Security) Post: 45 years
- For Other Posts: 28 years
The educational qualification for the candidates applying for various post under GAIL Recruitment will be as follow
- For Chief Manager Post: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the concerned field from any recognized University.
- For Officer (Security) Post: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years with minimum 60% marks.
- For Other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the concerned field from any recognized University.
You can also check out these Articles
- GAIL Recruitment
- Indian Army Recruitment
- Telangana High court Recruitment
- RCFL recruitment 2023
- GSECL Vidyut Sahayak recruitment
How to Apply Online for GAIL Recruitment 2023
Candidates can check the steps shared below to fill out the GAIL application form 2023 without any confusion.
- Go to the official GAIL website.
- Now, press the “GAIL Apply Online Link” on the homepage.
- Next, fill out the entire application form with personal, qualification, and experience details and then upload the asked documents in the prescribed format.
- Now, make the payment of the application fees to complete the GAIL application process.
- Lastly, save, download, or take the printout of the form for future usage.
GAIL Application Fees 2023
Candidates need to pay the GAIL application fee online to finish the GAIL application process successfully. The category-wise GAIL application fees are shared below:
- UR/EWS/OBC (NCL): Rs 200
- SC/ST/PwBD: Exempted
Future Prospects of GAIL India
The candidates selected for the GAIL posts will have to undergo probation for a period of 1 year and will draw the basic GAIL salary as per the pay scale for various posts shared below:
- E-5: Rs 90,000-Rs 2,40,000/-
- E-2: Rs 60,000- Rs 1,80,000/-
- E-1: Rs 50,000- Rs 1,60,000/-
GAIL Recruitment 2023 FAQs
When was the application form for GAIL Recruitment 2023 released?
The GAIL application form was released on 4th January 2023.
What is the last date to apply for GAIL 2023 recruitment?
The last date to apply for GAIL recruitment was on or before 2nd February 2023.