E-Shram Payment Status: The E-Shram portal was introduced by the Government in August 2021. It was developed by the Ministry of Labour and Employment. The workers who are working in the unorganized sector can get various financial benefits by registering themselves under the E-Shram Card Yojna.
The exciting part is that there are no application fees for applying for this Scheme The Objective of this Portal is to create a Centralized database of all unorganized workers and it will be seeded with Aadhar. Through this social security services can be efficiently implemented. Read this article to know everything about your E- Shram Payment Status.
E-Shram Payment Status 2023 Overview
All the information regarding the unorganized workers will be shared with various stakeholders such as Ministries Departments of the Central and State Governments for the effective delivery of various social security schemes provided by them.
As part of the scheme, the workers will get a payment of Rs 1000. And they are waiting for their 2nd installment List 2023. In this post, we will provide the steps for checking the payment status.
|Yojna||E Shram Card 2023|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Started in year||2021|
|Purpose||Provide pension to workers in unorganized sector|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years of age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Ways For E Shram Card Apply||Online|
|Documents required for E Shram Card Registration 2023||Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc|
E-SHRAM Payment Status using Aadhar Card
Here are the full steps for you to follow in order to see your E-Shram payment status easily, these steps are very simple and can be followed by all. Kindly follow the steps below to know more:
- Open Esharm.gov.in and open the link to check the beneficiary status of your E Aadhar card
- Put your Shramik card and the E-Shram payments status will appear.
- You can see the status of your E Shram Card payment by using your Aadhar Card.
We have created a simple step-by-step guide to help our readers in accessing their well-deserved stipend timely.
You can also check out these Articles
E-Shram Payment Status – Mobile Steps
Mobile is a basic gadget that people do not live without anymore. Thus, having a PC or a laptop might still not be possible for all but you can simply use your phone to check the status. Follow the following steps for checking the payment status of your E-Shram Card
- Open the portal of the Minister of Labor and Employees Portal, and there can confirm the status of card payments.
- From the list of options select the Maintenance Allowance Scheme.
- Then enter your registered mobile number for this Shram Card.
- After that you need to enter the OTP you will receive on your mobile number.
- Then you will have to select the submit button.
- After that, you can check the status of your E-Shram payment from your mobile phone and you can avail of all the benefits.
E-Shram Card – Steps to Apply
Following are the simple steps that you can follow if you want to apply for an E-Shram Card
- First, you need to visit the portal of the E-Shram Card.
- Then you will see the homepage on your screens
- After that locate the E-Shram Link
- You have to register on that link and the registration form will appear on your screen.
- You have to fill out the registration form and submit it.
- You will get the login id and the password
- Then using that you can log in for E-Shram Card on the official portal
- Then you have to submit all documents while filling out the form.
- Lastly, you have to click on the submit button and submit the form.
E- Shram Payment Status FAQs
Does the E-Shram card give money?
The workers in the unorganized sector will get a monthly pension. They will get a monthly stipend of 3000rs after attaining 60 years.
Who can avail of this E-Shram card?
All the workers in the unorganized sector can apply for this E-Shram card.
Documents required for applying for the E-Shram Card?
Aadhar number, Bank account details, and Age should be between 16-59 years.