Digital Health ID Card: Apply online, Registration, Benefits- In this article, we will discuss Digital Health ID Card: Apply online, Registration, Benefits. On September 27, 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Digital Health Mission. Under this new initiative, every Indian citizen will receive Digital Health ID Card containing relevant information about their full medical history, treatments, tests, and medications. All you need to know about the Health ID card, the registration process, details on how to apply online and its benefits will be discussed further.
Digital Health Card has been launched by Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission as part of Arogya Manthan 3.0. The implementation of this digital ID card will revolutionize the way the health care system works in India. ABDM National Digital Health Card information can be found here, including registering and logging in at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
Digital Health ID Card
The long-term vision of the mission is to create a national digital health ecosystem that can ultimately provide prompt and efficient access to medical treatment which is inclusive and affordable to all citizens. This initiative will significantly improve the efficiency and transparency of the health care system.
Digital Health ID Card 2021 Apply Online
The universal digital health ID card was launched by PM Narendra Modi on September 27, 2021. Each Indian citizen will receive an ID card with all their medical history. Each card will contain information about the individual’s health. The card information will only be accessible to the cardholder and they can retrieve the electronic health records free of charge.
By using www.nhdm.gov.in, the online application or website, all health information regarding the card’s owner can be saved. Cardholders will be able to access their records and information. Access to the digital health ID card 2021 is restricted to the holder.
Digital Health ID Card Registration
You can apply for the digital health card online through the official web portal: https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/register
- On the webpage, you can either apply using your Aadhar card or via a driving license.
- Alternatively, you can also register using your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone, which you have to enter in the space provided for verification purposes.
- Provide information for profile completion, including picture, date of birth, and address.
- The digital ID card will appear in the new window.
Digital Health ID Card Registration Using App
If you are not comfortable using the web portal, you can always opt for the NDHM Health record Apps on your mobile device.
Step 1- Download the application for NDHM health records.
Step 2- Select your preferred language after clicking on register now.
Step3- You can either register with an Aadhar card or mobile number. These two options will appear.
Step 4- After clicking on the Aadhar card link, enter all necessary details.
Step 5- Enter the One Time Password that you will receive in your registered phone number.
Step 6- Your health Id is now created. You can go ahead and create a username
Step 7- After submitting the necessary documentation like identification proof, you will receive the health ID
Step 8- Create a strong password for the ID
Step 9- You can now use the username and password to log in.
Benefits of Digital Health ID Card
- Omicron variant
- CoWIN App Download
- Digital Health ID Card
- Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
- Best Free Fire name 2022
- Best Free Fire Nicknames 2022
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant Vaccine, Booster Dose
- Omicron Variant – Symptoms, Causes, Precautions and Treatment
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Correction Process and links
This voluntary, holistic health programmed will reduce the existing gap between medical professionals and patients. With this Digital Health ID card, citizens of this country will be able to keep all their medical-related information digitally.
- Every registered member will be able to access their medical information completely free of charge.
- Only the cardholder and only the people who are approved by the cardholder can access the information.
- Hence the whole system is digital, the cardholder can carry all their medical information with them, which makes it a truly universal system.
- There is no confusion in terms of mixed-up or lost paperwork regarding a patient’s medical information.
The only drawback about the digital ID is that the privacy and data protection laws in India are not up to par, hence there is a chance for privacy concerns of the general public.
Digital Health ID and COVID
This digital system has tremendous scope at the time of the pandemic. The card helps to retrieve information about the vaccination status of a patient very quickly. With the Digital Health ID card, a person can get treatment for COVID-19 in any corner of the country and the doctors will have access to all their past medical history.