DDA JE Result 2023: On or before May 6, 2023, the Delhi Development Authority is expected to release the DDA JE Result 2023. Candidates who took part in the written exam on March 28, 29, April 1, and April 3, 2023, are thus advised that the result will only be available on the official website, https://dda.gov.in/, and will be made available below via a direct link.
DDA JE Result 2023
The Delhi Development Authority sponsored an online written exam for the position of Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical, and a large number of applicants who are interested in being hired as JE in DDA participated. If you were one of the test takers and are eagerly awaiting the formal disclosure of the results, you should be aware that it has not yet happened despite being anticipated to happen around May 6, 2023.
|DDA JE Result 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result 2023|
|Status of result||To be Released|
|DDA JE Result 2023||April 2023|
A merit list containing the names of candidates who are qualified to take part in the document verification will be released as the results of the computer-based test exam for the 255 positions of Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical. The evaluation of candidates’ submissions is anticipated to take around 4 weeks, after which the DDA JE RESULT 2023 will be made publicly public at https://dda.gov.in/.
Applicants should be aware that only those who pass the first step will be invited to the second one. There is no official date set for the release of the Junior Engineer online exam results, but it is widely believed that it will happen soon. When that happens, a direct link to access the results will also be activated above.
Check the Result for DDA Junior Engineer 2023
Once it is officially announced by Delhi Development Authority, you must follow the step-by-step steps below in order to get and check the DDA Junior Engineer Result.
- Go to dda.gov.in to access the official website of the Delhi Development Authority.
- On the landing page, look for a Jobs option and click it.
- You will now have the choice of Direct Recruitment 2022: Click the link to download the PDF version of the Shortlisted Candidates for Documentation for the Posts of JE(Civil) and JE(E/M).
- To find out if you have been selected for the document verification or not, you must open the downloaded file and look for your Roll Number at the end.
- To receive notifications when the results are made available, candidates who took the computer-based test for the Junior Engineer position must sign up for push notifications at dda.gov.in.
DDA JE 2023 Cutoff
The Delhi Development Authority will formally announce the cutoff scores for the position of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical) along with the results for candidates from the reserved and unreserved categories.
The outcome will be made available online at the DDA website. The Delhi Development Authority JE Result cannot be accessed in an offline mode. You need to pass the test in order to be taken into consideration for recruiting. Candidates must achieve minimal requirements in order to be considered. The required minimum scores are 40% for general candidates, 35% for OBC and EWS candidates, and 30% for SC and ST candidates. The likelihood of the output format is PDF means that no information must be included to ensure accessibility.
The direct result link that we have attached to this page will soon be active. Saving readers from having to visit multiple websites to view the results. For the DDA JE (Civil) and JE (E/M) exams, we have provided information regarding the cut-off scores, the answer key, and Branch Wise PDF.
How to Check Cut-Off Marks for DDA JE:
The DDA JE Cut-Off marks list can be seen or downloaded by applicants by following the methods below.
- The DDA’s official website, whose URL is provided at the conclusion of the post, should be visited as the initial step for applicants.
- Please then find and click on the DDA JE Cut-Off.
- The DDA JE Cut-Off will click on it, and a new page with cut-off markers will display.
- Applicants can now click the download icon to get the DDA JE cut-off marks list, which they can then store in internal storage for future use.
The above-mentioned processes are simple to carry out. Therefore, we anticipate that once candidates have read them step-by-step, they will understand how to utilize them to get the cut-off marks list.
You can also check out these Posts
- Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023
- DDA JE Result 2023
- IPL Live Streaming 2023
- Viduthalai 2 Release Date
- Rinku Singh Biography
Some Factors Impacting on DDA Cutoff
Many factors affect the category-specific DDA JE Cut off Marks 2023 for the positions of Junior. Engineer (Civil), Jr. Engineer (E/M), etc. The following list of factors affects the DDA JE Cut off in 2023:
- the number of candidates who showed up for the test.
- The question paper’s level of difficulty.
- Normalization (if the exam will be held in various shifts) (if the exam will be held in multiple shifts).
- Reservation Standards
- Amount of positions open
DDA JE Merit List
For the position of Junior Engineer, the Delhi Development Authority will publish a merit list of candidates. It’s for those who are qualified to take part in document verification. Candidates should be aware that this list will contain information about those applicants who achieved the minimum score. Which was basically required in the computer-based test. A direct link to download the PDF of the first stage of the selection process result will be activated above as soon as it is made public.
Answer Key for Junior Engineer DDA 2023
For the specified Junior Engineer posts, the authorities will release the online exam’s answer key. The authority will publish the link on its official portal to show the Junior Engineer DDA Answer Key 2023. Furthermore, it’s likely that the exam’s authority will first offer a provisional answer key. Also, the candidates will submit their answers in response to the answer key to the authority using their login information. When the authority has examined these complaints, the definitive answer key will be made accessible.