CoWIN App Download, Full Registration Process, Login details at Cowin.gov.in: CoWIN (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Work) is an app that was introduced by the government of India for a smooth vaccination process, earlier this year. The CoWIN was created for real-time tracking of the COVID-19 vaccine drive. Registration of beneficiaries on CoWIN app started on March 1, 2021, for the second phase of the COVID-19 vaccination drive. In the first phase, health workers were vaccinated and in the second government started vaccinating those above the age of 60 years and over 45 years with comorbidities. This article will give you an insight into how you download the CoWin App, registration, and log-in details.
CoWIN App Download, Full Registration Process, Login details at Cowin.gov.in
In the third phase, the govt commenced vaccination drive for 18 years and above. As per the CoWIN app beneficiaries had to register themselves on the CoWIN platform for vaccination. However, it changed with time, now beneficiaries can get vaccinated by visiting a registered vaccine center. The latest version of the Co-WIN platform will be GPS-enabled and the beneficiaries have the option to choose the inoculation session site at the government as well as private facilities.
Documents Needed and Cost to Register on CoWIN app:
People will need to upload a photo ID to register on the CoWIN app. It can be an Aadhaar card, driving license, PAN card etc.
Step by step registration process for CoWIN app:
1) Beneficiary registration: Based on the priority group identified by the Indian government, the beneficiary can register in the application.
2) Recipient Verification: Recipient information can be entered in an encrypted form that can be used to ensure that the vaccine is administered to the appropriate beneficiary. This is applicable at the time of registration and vaccination.
3) Aadhaar Authentication: To make certain de-duplication, Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication may be accomplished from the utility for OTP and Demographic Authentication. This is needed at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
4) Vaccination status: Based on the dosing schedule, the recipient’s immunization status will change from unvaccinated to partially vaccinated and then partially vaccinated to vaccinated.
5) Reporting of Adverse Event Following Immunization:
AEFI – Adverse Event Following Immunization can be reported through the app.
How to Download Cowin Mobile App?
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App store on your device.
- Now open the search bar.
- In the search bar, you have to enter CoWIN.
- Then click on search.
- The App will appear before you.
- You have to click on the install option in order to download CoWIN app.
This CoWIN mobile application is designed to carry out the following duties as Vaccinator, Supervisors, and Surveyors. No money is required to register for the vaccination. However, each vaccine has its own rate at private hospitals.
- Omicron variant
- Omicron Variant – Symptoms, Causes, Precautions and Treatment
- Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
- CoWIN App Download
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant Vaccine, Booster Dose
You can access the CoWIN App download, Registration Process, Login details portal using the www.CoWIN.gov.in link and click on the “Save/access to you” tab to register for COVID19 vaccination.