Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Correction Process at cowin.gov.in: The Covid-19 vaccine certificate is issued after receiving both the doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. Now that restrictions are being eased, the vaccine certificate has become an essential document for movement and travel. Many companies have asked employees to return to work.
A vaccine certificate may also be necessary here. In such a situation, it is necessary to have the correct Covid vaccine certificate to avoid any kind of inconvenience. This certificate is an official document. It consists of a unique 13-digit beneficiary ID. It gives all kinds of information related to vaccination.
This includes the details of the date of vaccination, the name of the vaccine, the place and time of vaccination, the name of the health official who has administered the vaccine, etc. You can download this certificate whenever you want.
If someone has inadvertently made a mistake in entering the name, date of birth, gender or photo ID number, then there is a one-time chance to rectify it. Now the details in the CoWin certificate can be corrected. Along with this a new certificate can be downloaded. Come let’s know how?
Many instances have surfaced where there are mistakes in COVID-19 vaccination certificates. There are errors in the beneficiary’s name, Aadhar card number, contact number, father’s name, dose date, etc. Many people across the country are now worried about these mistakes as it has become mandatory to present vaccination certificates in many places like airports, shopping malls, multiplexes.
All want to know how to get CoWIN vaccine certificate correction done online. This article will give you an insight into the same, with the steps mentioned here you will be able to correct your vaccine certificate online from your home.
How to do the vaccine certification correction?
It is advisable to rectify the mistakes in your COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible. The best way to correct the certificate is to visit the official CoWIN website which is a very smooth technique. You can make changes to your certificate via the CoWin application, all you need to do is provide some important details.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Correction Process at cowin.gov.in
In the vaccination certificate, all your details such as name, age, sex, date of birth or photo, etc., as well as details on the name of the vaccination, the place of the vaccination, the date or by whom, etc. are mentioned.
Step-by-step vaccine certificate correction method:
- Visit the official site of CoWin; www.cowin.gov.in
- Now, enter the phone number, with which you had registered for the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Fill-in the OTP number.
- Then click on verify and proceed button.
- Once you proceed, it will take you to the next page.
- Now click on the ‘Raise an Issue’ button.
- Select the option ‘Certificate Correction’ which will take you to a new page.
- On the new page, you will see an option ‘What is the Issue?’.
- Then select Correction in Certificate on that page.
- And then you’ll have to provide your information into self-correction, anything you need to edit or fix.
- Besides your name, you can only change two numbers of the date of birth, gender, and photo ID.
- Once you fill in all the details correctly, click on the continue button & submit the details.
- Omicron variant
- CoWIN App Download
- Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant Vaccine, Booster Dose
- Omicron Variant – Symptoms, Causes, Precautions and Treatment
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Correction Process and links
The vaccines were developed with the aim to curb the spread of the coronavirus across the country. The process of vaccination drive has changed since the time it had started. The vaccine was first started for frontline workers, however, from May 01, 2021, vaccination drive was introduced for people of 18 years of age and above. Initially, vaccination slots were booked online via CoWIN app, and no walk-throughs were allowed. However, with time both online and offline options have been made available
If you want to get vaccinated, you can book the slot for yourself by visiting the legit website or walk-in to a registered vaccination center. So far, 133.79 crore vaccine doses have been administered under the nationwide vaccination drive. More than 60 lakh vaccine doses were administered till 7 pm on December 13.