CISF AC Exam Date 2023: The official CISF AC Notification 2023 has been recently announced. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will soon be organizing the written examination for applicants who have applied for the CISF Assistant Commandant (Executive) post. This article provides you with all the necessary details and information that you need to know about the UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant (Executive) Recruitment 2023.
CISF AC Exam Date 2023 Overview
|CISF Assistant Commandant Notification 2023|
|Name of the Authority||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Recruitment Under||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandant (Executive)|
|Registration Starting Date||30th November 2022|
|Registration Ending Date||20th December 2022|
|Post Category||Exam Date|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Notification Releasing Date||30th November 2022|
|Examination Date||12th March 2023|
|Official Web portal||upsc.gov.in|
CISF AC Notification 2023
There are five stages to the UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant (Executive) Recruitment 2023 process:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personality or Interview
- Medical Examination.
UPSC CISF AC Exam Date 2023
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold a written examination for applications on 12th March 2023 in offline mode. There will be two papers in the written examination, namely Paper 1 and Paper 2. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is expected to upload admit cards or call letters for the upcoming examination around 10 to 15 days before the test date, which is currently scheduled for sometime in the first week of March 2023.
CISF AC Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website http://upsc.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill out the application form with your personal, contact, and educational details.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the form and pay the registration fee.
- Once your payment has been processed, your application will be approved.
CISF AC 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will be available online mode. Candidates must download the admit card from the official website by entering their registration number and password. The admit card comprises important information like the exam date, time, and address. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam.
You can also check out these Articles
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
- SSC GD admit card 2023
- OHPC admit card 2023
- JEE Advanced 2023
- CISF AC Exam Date 2023
- MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023
- SBI Clerk mains admit card 2023
CISF AC Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Must be a citizen of India.
- The age limit is 18 to 35 years.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized institute or university.
- Must have served for four years of service before 1st January 2023.
UPSC CISF AC Paper Pattern 2023
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the written examination for the CISF AC offline. The examination will conduct in two phases:
- Exam duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- MCQ based
- A total of 150 questions and each question carries 2 marks for every correct answer.
|S.NO.||Particulars||General Ability and Intelligence||Professional Skill||Total|
|1.||Number of Questions||75||75||150 Questions|
Paper 2- Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension
- This exam of 100 marks
- The answer writing mode will be English but the candidate can select the language of the question paper
- The exam will be for 2 hours
|PAPER||Particulars||Total Marks||Exam Timings||Answer language|
|2||Essay, Precise Writing, and Comprehension||100||2 Hours||Only in English|
CISF AC Exam Date 2023 FAQs
Who is eligible for CISF AC?
The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as of 01st January 2023.
When CISF Exam is held in 2023?
The CISF exam is being conducted on 30th January 2023.
What is the qualification for a CISF assistant commandant?
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University to be eligible for the exam.
|Official Website||Click Here|