Check Aadhar Pan Card Link Status: The government has been after the people of the country to link their Aadhar Card to their pan card. Citizens of India are now following up on this change to link Aadhar to Pan Card. Once you create a link to your Aadhar card, the state will take some time to get it approved. There are so many options and many more, but the first step is to always move forward and make an application, to begin with. Once done, you will need to check your Aadhar Pan Card Link Status. We will capture all the relevant details for this article covering all the details on Aadhar Card Linking to Pan Card.
Now make sure that as applicants you are expected to make sure that you will get a chance to apply quickly. The last date for the Check Aadhar Pan Card Linking is 31st March 2023. This data will not be getting an extension. Understand that those who apply for this time will be able to avail of all the facilities. All those who have already done the needful in making the application need to make sure that their status is updated. We will share all the details on the Check Aadhar Pan Card Link Updates as well. Now As you proceed further you are also expected to now go ahead the read further to check the steps and know more about your application.
Check Aadhar Pan Card Link Status
The idea behind liking Pan Card and Aadhar Card is that the country once had only access to a Pan card. then there were many pan cards that you have for every different sector. When Aadhar has created the idea behind the same was to formalize all the details required. Thus you will need to cover all the details shared by the government for everyone. With this article, we will share the latest updates on the Aadhar Pan Card Link. You will get to know about the procedure and the other relevant information required.
As per the latest updates on the Aadhar Pan Card Linking the card can only be linked if you properly work on the updates. Keep tracking your linking and always do the needful in getting your updates ready. Now make sure that once you check and apply directly you will be given all the details by the state. The official site also releases notifications on the site as well. The overview box has the link to the official site and all the other relevant details. Save this before you proceed further.
Check Aadhar Pan Card Link Status Overview
|Name||Check Aadhar Pan Card Link Status|
|Last Date||31st May 2023|
|How to Link||SMS, Form, Online Portal, Office – All processes shared in the article|
|Can you make corrections?||Yes|
How to Check if Your Aadhar is Linked to Your Pan Card?
The steps to check if your Aadhar Card is linked to your Pan Card:
- The first step is to visit the official portal at the www.incometax.gov.in
- Now click on the quick links option, which will open a list of other options
- Click on the option of Aadhar link status
- Enter your Pan and Aadhar number in this link
- If your Aadhar and Pan have linked successfully you will be able to see the same on the screen
- If not the updates will be shared with you on the official site about the next course of action
You can also check out these Posts
- SSC CHSL Result 2023
- Check your Aadhar Pan Card Link Status
- UP Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Yojana 2023
- NEET PG Result 2023
- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
How to link your Pan to your Aadhar?
The process to link your Aadhar Card to your Pan Card is shared below:
- Visit the official portal at incometax.gov.in
- See the option to register online and add all the details required
- Add the user ID, password, and date of birth as shared below
- Enter your User ID and other details under this section
- Once you add your details and pop up will appear which requires you to link the Aadhar and Pan
- This means that they are not linked based on your information
- You will need to click on the pop-up and enter all the details further
- Add your information including your name, DOB, Aadhar Number, and Pan Card
- Verify your Pan Card and others simply updating the details on the official portal
- Now add your Aadhar Card number and other details regarding the same
- Once all the information is added and it actually gets verified your Aadhar will be linked and the same will show on the screen right away
Payment fee on the NSDL Portal
The Payment fee on the NSDL Portal for linking Aadhar with Pan Card is INR 1000 for all the applicants. We do not know the consequences you will have to face in case you end up crossing the 31st March deadline. Thus we suggest that you follow the deadline as suggested and pay the fees which is required to do the same.
Linking Via SMS
You can link your Aadhar and Pan Card using the following shared below. The process to the same is as simple as sending an SMS now.
|UID PAN → SPACE → 12 digit Aadhaar →Space →10 digit PAN to 567678 or 56161.|
Now focus on this and send the SMS by adding your details. The government has provided this for those who cannot access a computer or a laptop and thus this is important to be captured for all.
Aadhar Card Linking Deadline
The Aadhar Card Linking Deadline is 31st March 2023. The deadline is approaching and those who are awaiting the updates can now get a chance to do the needful the step only takes a few minutes. This will benefit all your requirements and make sure you do the same quickly!
Importance of Linking Aadhar Card with Pan Card
- Easy access to all your different pan card-linked accounts and schemes in one place
- Single Aadhar number will be used for verification everywhere
- All those who are currently working on this will be benefitted from future schemes
- Government process and documentation simplified
We have tried to capture all the details in the article above. Make sure you link your Aadhar with a Pan Card quickly without delaying further. If you have done the same, check the official portal in case of queries. With a Pan Card quickly without delaying further. If you have done the same, check the official portal in case of queries.