CCLA Webland Telangana 2022: Telangana Government has come up with an online portal to apply and check for important land-related documents like Pahani or ROR 1B. The official website can also be used to search specifications of land. This platform also lets you find land near you that is available for sale. This article will give you a detailed understanding of CCLA Webland Telangana Land Records Online. Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao launched the scheme that aims to give access to details related to agricultural and non-agricultural land records in Telangana without visiting the concerned department office.
Telangana Webland is based on maps, land records, and other details. Citizens can also apply for various important documents through this service. In wake of the COVID19 outbreak, everyone avoided going outside, so you can have all information on your system at your house. The government has also brought transparency in the working technology of government officials. Now you need not go to any government office for taking knowledge as the government has made information available, at online Webland.
CCLA Webland Telangana 2022
|Name of the Portal||CCLA Webland Telangana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Portal Under||Government of Telangana|
|Department||Department of Revenue|
|Benefit||To give digital records for land under state.|
|Main Objective||Digital Services|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Telangana|
|Official Website Link||ccla.telangana.gov.in|
Record of Rights (ROR)
Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas
Land Transactions Deeds
Property Tax Payment Details
Revenue Court Cases Data
Civil Court Cases Data
Integrated Land Search
Benefits of CCLA Webland Telangana
Allows the user to track their land activities from the comfort of their home.
Both agricultural and non-agricultural land records can be accessed using this portal
The digitization of land records is a sure way to increase the productivity of citizens by decreasing the time for visiting the concerned departments.
Human errors during offline registration and filing are significantly reduced because of digitisation.
There is increased transparency due to the digital documents of the land records.
The Telangana Government has a system in place called Maa Bhoomi or CCLA for the acquisition of Agricultural Land Records. While the Integrated Land Records Management (ILRMS) or Dharani for non-agricultural land records.
The Telangana government has merged these two portals into one to avoid confusion. Users can easily find the required documents through a district classified system. List of district wise portals include:
Kumuram Bheem (Asifabad)
Also can also check:-
- What is Satta Matka
- What it CIBIL score
- डिजी लॉकर में नया खाता बनाने की प्रक्रिया
- DigiLocker Registration Process
- मैप माय इंडिया आईपीओ
- CCLA Webland Telangana Land Records Online
How to access Telangana for 1B and Pahani documents?
- Go to the official website of CCLA Webland.
- On the home page, click on Citizen Service.
- In the dropdown menu, click on to know your land status.
- In the redirected webpage, go-to option Pahani and ROB 1 B.
- Select appropriate fields like District, Division, Mandal, Village, Account Number and Survey Number.
- Click on Get Details.
- You will be redirected to a page with the names of the patrons.
- Click on the Print option and keep a hard copy with you for future reference.
Acquisition of certified copies of land-related documents:
- Visit the official website of the CCLA Webland Telangana.
- On the home page, click on “Government form link available here”
- A list of forms will be available on the redirected webpage. Select options according to your need.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload relevant documents asked for.
- Click Submit.
- A certified copy will be available soon after official procedures.
|PM News Homepage||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|