Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022: Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility: Begum-Hazrat-Mahal-Scholarship is a national scholarship launched by Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. In this article, we will share detailed information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, so that eligible candidates can follow the online application process. Read this article till the end to know all about the scholarship.
Begum-Hazrat-Mahal-Scholarship was introduced in the academic year 2003-2004 and is especially for girl students belonging to the minority communities. It was put into motion by our late Indian Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. It aims to provide financial help to meritorious students who are not able to continue their education because of financial issues.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship scholarship helps students to pay their school or college fees, buy curriculum books/stationery or any appliances/apparatus required for the course, and to pay the boarding/lodging fee. According to this scheme, a student gets Rs 22,000 in the four years beginning from Class IX to Class XII. For Class IX/X the students receive Rs.5000/year and for Class XI/XII they receive Rs.6000/year.
This scholarship is distributed through the National Scholarship Portal and to apply for the same the student has to visit the official site scholarships.gov.in.
|Scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Launched by||Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former PM of India)|
|Launched on||03 May 2003|
|Beneficiaries||Girl Students (Minority Community)|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
The following criteria must be fulfilled to apply for the scholarship program:-
- The girl student must belong to minority communities of Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Sikhs, Buddhists and Jains.
- Girl students studying in Class IX to Class XII must be Indian.
- The student must score a minimum of 50% marks/grade in the qualifying examination.
- A school verification form needs to be filled in and signed by the Principal of the concerned school of the student.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be less than Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Only two students from a family can apply for the scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be utilized for studying abroad.
Terms and conditions to avail Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Preference will be given to the students belonging to the lowest income groups.
- The scholarship will be discontinued if there is an academic gap.
- The scholarship amount will be retrieved if the student has provided false information to obtain the scholarship.
- If the student is benefitted under any scholarship scheme of the State or Central government then she will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Also can also check:-
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- Rajasthan Sampark Portal 2022
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme 2022
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22
- Begum-Hazrat-Mahal-Scholarship 2022
Documents required to apply for the scholarship
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Mark sheet
- School verification form
- Income certificate
- Minority community certificate
- Passport size photograph
How To Apply For The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship?
Here is a step-by-step guide to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit the portal bhmnsmaef.org
- Click on the ‘New registration’ option.
- You will be directed to the page scholarships.gov.in
- Again click on the ‘New registration’ option.
- You will be directed on to a webpage where you have to read the terms and conditions and then click on the ‘Continue’ option.
- You will be taken to another page where you need to fill in all your details and then click on the ‘Register’ option.
- You will receive an application id. Make a note of this id for further registration processes.
- After this visit the site scholarship.gov.in/fresh/login page.
- Fill in the application id and password (date of birth) of the student and click on the ‘login’ option.
- Next, make a new password and re-login to the portal.
- You will be asked to fill in academic details and upload the required documents.
- Choose the scholarship scheme as ‘Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship’ to finalize your application.
Hope through this article we have been able to give you detailed information on Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship. To know more keep checking this space.
|PM News Homepage||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|