ABVMU CPET UG 2023: The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Uttar Pradesh conducts the CPET UG exam. It is Common Paramedical Entrance Test and it is the entrance examination for admission to Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science, Bachelor of Optometry, B.Sc ( Operation Theater Technology), B.Sc ( Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology), BASLP and other courses. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Uttar Pradesh has announced that ABVMU CPET UG 2023 will be held on 18/06/2023. From 2nd May 2023 to 1st June 2023, the forms will be available. Read further to know more about the ABVMU CPET UG 2023.
The duration of the exam is 180 minutes and it will be taking place in written form. And English is the language in which it will be conducted. From 9th June 2023, the admit card will be made available on the official website and we will be providing all the details regarding how you can download the admit card. Once the exam is conducted, the result date will also be announced.
ABVMU CPET UG 2023
|Name of University (Short Form)||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU Lucknow)|
|Full form||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University|
|Type of university||State University|
|Year of Establishment||2020|
|Address||9th Floor, Academic Block, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhuti Khand, Lucknow- 226210, Uttar Pradesh|
ABVMU CPET UG 2023 Application form
The application form fees are different for all the categories. For the unreserved category and for OBC it is Rs.3000. And for the SC/ST category, it is Rs.2000.
ABVMU CPET UG 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||02/05/2023||01/06/2023 11:55 pm|
|Admit Card Release Date||09/06/2023||–|
|ABVMU CPET UG 2023 Exam Date||Offline Dates
ABVMY CPET UG 2023 Application Form Instructions
- An application form has to be filled out by those who want to apply for ABVMU CPET UG 2023.
- The application form can be filled only once and if any candidate fills the form multiple times, then his form will be rejected.
- The application form can be filled in online mode only
- Make sure all the details you enter in the form are correct and error-free without any issues in the form
- Keep in mind that the application is to be submitted along with the documents in the format
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application form for ABVMU CPET UG 2023
You can also check out these Posts
- Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023
- ABVMU CPET UG 2023
- Railway SECR Apprentice 2023
- BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2023
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you need to have a PC or Laptop and it should be with internet connectivity.
- You need to have qualifications details.
- You also need a scanned photograph which is passport size in JPG or JPEG format. The size of the photograph should be between (50kb-200kb). You need to strictly comply with the requirements of the size.
- You need to have an email-id and make sure that it is in working condition and parents’ email-id is recommended.
- A mobile number is also required for the application form and parents’ phones can also be used.
- Since the payment is to be made online mode, you need to have a debit card or credit card, or net banking facility. Even if you have a UPI id or Paytm service, then that would also work.
- You also need a printer, so that you can get a copy of the admit card. In case, you don’t have a printer, then you can get a printout from a cyber-café.
- We will advise you to download the information bulletin brochure and please read it carefully before filling out the application form.
Every time you submit for an exam there are some details with regard to every submission which need to be secured perfectly so in case you are in a space where in you make a mistake with regard to the submission, be extra careful.
Usual steps in filling up the online Application form for the ABVMU CPET UG 2023
The steps for filling out the form have been provided as follows. Make sure that you read them carefully so that you don’t commit any mistakes.
- The first step is to register for an online application form. Once you register, a login and password is created.
- The application form needs to be completed.
- The third step is to make sure that the required documents in the form of scanned images of candidates’ signatures and left thumb impressions are properly done.
- The payment for the application form needs to be done online and it can be done via debit/credit/net banking/UPI/PAYTM.
- Once the payment is done consider your form submitted
Once the application is submitted you need to make sure that you are always proper with your submission details. Your documents must be perfect as required by the official site, the format and other requirements will be provided to you.
Important instructions about ABVMU CPET UG 2023 Application process
- All the candidates need to make sure that they follow all the steps for filling out the form properly.
- And if in case the candidate fills the form incompletely, then his form will be rejected.
- Also with regard to the application details, if you do not fill in the fee you need to make sure that your form is not submitted yet and your application will not go further.
- Every detail which is filled in the form must be genuine and error-free as there will be a verification of the submission.
- The proper process will be completed as you are taken forth with these details, so we expect you to make sure that go through the official site and notification very carefully
ABVMU CPET UG 2023 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Offline Exam|
|Exam Type||Theory [Format: MCQ]|
|Duration (in Minutes)||180|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each right answer.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking for ABVMU CPET UG 2023 Exam.|
|Number of Questions||200|