Abha Health Card Download: The newest initiative of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has created a beneficial way for the lower income groups to avail of free-of-cost healthcare services. This can be done by using your Ayushman Bharat Health Account (or the Abha Health Card). This card is a universal card that will render all your medical services taken from hospitals free of cost. The initiative from Prime Minister Modi has been groundbreaking and currently, over 100 crore people in India use this card. If you wish to know more about the Abha Health Card Download, Apply Online, ABHA Number, Create Abha Health Card, and more inputs, keep reading!
Abha health Card Download
The initiative started by the government of India aimed to help all availing medical services. Due to the deadly covid wave in 2023, many people were not able to get healthcare services due to a lack of resources. This was highlighted all over the nation and the government saw this as essential to provide rightful health care to all. Under this, Abha Heath Care was made available to all for availing based on their income groups. It has now enabled all the people of the country to avail health benefits and prioritize a better life.
Abha health Card Download Overview
|Abha health Card Download Overview|
|Scheme||Abha Health Card|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|How to avail||Follow the process mentioned in the article|
|How to register||Go to the official site and follow the process mentioned in the article|
How to Apply for Abha Health Card
The process to apply for the Abha health card is simple and can be done in the comfort of your home. In order to guide you through the process we have created a step-by-step guide to make it easy for you. The Abha Universal Health Card Application 2023 is already open and all the people who wish to apply can do so using the following process. You will also need some of your relevant information like Aadhar Card etc. which we have also shared below.
Here is the step-by-step process to apply for Abha Health Card:
- Visit the official website at www.ndhm.gov.in
- Now you can click on the option to ‘Create Abha Number’ now
- Once the page is open you can create by using your Aadhar Card Number, make sure you enter details with care
- The contact number associated with your Aadhar Card will receive an OTP
- Add the OTP on the website link
- You will be directed to the next page where you can share additional information including address, family information, and more details
- Once you click enter and submit the information your Abha number will appear on the screen
- Make sure you save it and download the printout since this can be generated only once for every Adhar card
You can also check out these articles
- Abha Health Card Download
- Best Student Travel Insurance
- Sam Smith Net Worth
- Buzz Aldrin’s Net Worth
- Lisa Marie Net worth
- Last of US TV Series
Documents needed for Abha Health Card
There are very limited and easily available documents needed to create an Abha Health Card. The goal is to make sure you prove your identity for the data of the government. Here are the documents required:
- Your Aadhar Card, Birth Certificate, Address, and Phone number along with the valid address. Make sure to details the details mentioned in Aadhar Card
- You may also share Pan Card details instead. In 2023 the government allowed registering through pan card
- Also, in order to simplify the work entering your contact will help the portal derive all the details if they are attached to the same. You can work by entering your contact number only
Abha Health Card Download FAQs
Where can I download Abha Health Card from?
You can download the Abha Health Card from www.ndhm.gov.in
Who are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Anyone whose monthly income is less than INR 10,000 can apply for this scheme.
|Official Website||Click Here|